A lack of physical activity leads to a gain in inner thigh fat. Yoga is the best holistic approach to burning excess fat and gaining strength and peace of mind.
By doing yoga consistently, you can stretch your muscles resulting in weight loss because fat acts as an energy store while doing physical activities that lead to weight loss.
Let’s try different postures of yoga to reduce thighs in 2 weeks.
Consuming more calories and fat and lack of physical activity caused an energy imbalance that became the fundamental cause of weight gain.
An increase in muscle and a little fat reduction can make your legs appear more shapely. The best and natural way to thin your thighs can be attained through a combination of healthy food intake and physical exercise.
Forward Bend Yoga Poses
1. Upavistha Konasana (Wide-Angle Seated Forward Bend)
It stretches your back and thighs and can help increase mental calmness and decrease anxiety.
- Sit calmly and extend your legs to the sides.
- Inhale and straighten your spine and while exhaling, reach your hands to your hips
- Bring your hands forward between your legs.
- Avoid curving your backbone.
Recommended Post –
- Yoga Asanas to Instant Energy
- Effective Yoga Asanas for Weight Gain
- Effective Yoga Poses to Increase Stamina
- Gentle Yoga Poses For Menopause
- Yoga for Lose Face Fat and Double Chin
2. Janu Sirsasana (Head-to-Knee Pose)
It is an excellent yoga pose to reduce inner thigh fat and relieve tight muscles in the back of your thighs.
- Sit with the legs extended in your front.
- Bring the sole of your left foot towards yourself by bending the knee.
- Let the left foot touch the knee ball, and the right leg remains straight.
- Inhale and raise your hands.
- While exhaling, bend forward with your hands touching your right toe.
- Reach your head to your left knee.
- Maintain the posture for 20-40 seconds, breathing deeply.
3. Utthita Trikonasana (Extended Triangle Pose)
This posture is extremely perfect for lengthening your spine and strengthening the thighs.
- Stand straight and stretch out your feet
- Bend on one side and make a triangle with your legs; inhale as you raise your left arm to the side.
- While exhaling, take your right hand in the upward direction.
- Hold this posture as per your strength, and then repeat with the other side.
Recommended Post –
- Yoga Poses to Ease Arthritis and Its Symptoms
- Backing Out of Chronic Low Spinal Pain
- Improve Digestion and Metabolism with Yoga Poses
- Yoga for Acne and Pimples
- Yoga for Obesity – Yoga Poses to Help You Lose Weight
4. Open Extended Triangle
This yoga pose is the same as the Utthita Trikonasana or Extended Triangle Pose and is really helpful for stretching out and strengthening the entire body.
5. Baddha Konasana (Bound Angle Pose)
This is an inner thighs yoga done regularly to stretch your inner thighs and build strength in your back.
- Sit and bend your knees, allowing their soles to meet one another
- Inhale and press your feet together with your hands
- Straighten your backbone while keeping your shoulder back.
- Stay in this position for 2-3 minutes and come to your natural sitting position by straightening your legs.
Recommended Post –
- Yoga for Weight Loss – Asanas to Burn Fat Seamlessly
- 5 Tips for Keeping a Figure of Your Dreams
- Paschimottanasana (Seated forward bend) steps, precautions and benefits
- 3 Unbelievable Benefits of Yoga
- Yoga for Kids: Yoga Poses and Their Benefits
6. Setu Bandha Sarvangasana or A Bridge Pose
It is a backbend that helps to open the chest and stretch the thighs.
- Lie down straight on your back and bend your knees a little.
- Put your hands beside facing in a downwards direction.
- Inhale and lift your back perpendicular to your legs, making a bridge-like posture.
- Be sure to keep your knees and ankles almost stiff and straight.
- Inhale for a few seconds and then breathe out.
7. Garudasana (Eagle Pose)
It improves balance and focuses as it stretches around your shoulders, upper back, and thighs.
- Lift your right foot upwards.
- Cross your left thigh over your right thigh as high as possible.
- Bring both arms out in front of you and cross the left arm over the right.
- Keep your spine straight and hold onto this pose for 1-2 minutes.
- Yoga to Reduce Back Fat in Just 7 Days
- Top 10 Yoga Poses to Improve Memory And Concentration
- Yoga Poses for Insomnia: Simple Yoga Poses for a Better Sleep
- Yoga for Neck Pain: Poses to Ease Your Aching Neck
- 6 Yoga Poses for Low Blood Pressure
- 5 Yoga Poses for High Blood Pressure
- Yoga Exercises to Get Your Thighs and Hips in Shape
This pose strengthens the entire lower body, including the hips, thighs, and ankles, as it opens and stretches the thighs and spine.
- Begin by standing straight, then stretch out your.
- Turn your toes outward and join your hands in the center
- Bend your knees into a comfortable squat.
- Hold this pose as per your capability and then return to your actual position
9. Chair Pose
It provides flexibility to the shoulders. Its a yoga pose to reduce thigh fat to ensure stability in the core and strengthen your legs.
- Stand straight with your feet slightly wider and your arms at your sides.
- Inhale and lift your arms, stretching them straight and parallel with wrists and fingers facing upwards.
- Keep your shoulders and spine straight.
- Exhale as you bend your knees, keeping your thighs and knees parallel by creating a right angle with the tops of your thighs.
- Hold this posture for a few seconds
Including yoga for weight loss in your routine can benefit your overall health. If you want to burn out your thigh fat, have a balanced diet and try out these easy and simple postures for thigh fat. Start working out on your body and remain consistent with the practice. Have a healthy and calming yoga session ahead!